Stores I Sell At

My Friends Blogs

My Personal CT

Followers

Follow darkmoonsdream on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Wow, I'm always so excited and thrilled to see what CT members create - with other designer's kits and tubes but, of course, also mine. Look what Maree, Tiffany and Jane made using my Rustling Leaves kit:

DMD_RustlingOfAutumn
Find the matching tut on Maree's blog here.



Find the corresponding tut on Tiffany's blog here.

 Find the tut for this stat on Jane's blog here.


And the tut going along with this cutie on Jane's blog here.

And, last but definitely not least, the tut for this beautiful tag can be found on Jane's blog here.

Thank you so very, very much, ladies, for my gorgeous goodies! Love them all. :D

XOXOXO,
Dani

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...