Stores I Sell At

My Friends Blogs

My Personal CT

Followers

Follow darkmoonsdream on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Hope everyone had a great weekend. 
Look what Beverly, Mary and Breeze have been making using my kits Spring Breeze and Spring Princess!

Yay, love them all, ladies, beautiful work and thank you so much for using my kits. :)

SpringWhispersDani-Beverly

This is just beautiful, thank you so very much, Beverly. Find the tut (and all her other awesome tuts) here.

DaniPrincess-Breeze

Isn't it fabulous? Thank you so much, Breeze! You can find the tut (and many great others) here.

SpringPrincessDani-Mary

Last, but definitely not least - thank you sooo much for this awesome tag, Mary! Find the corresponding tut, and many others, here.

Again, thank you so much!

XOXOXO,
Dani

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...