Stores I Sell At

My Friends Blogs

My Personal CT

Followers

Follow darkmoonsdream on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Hello everyone!

I apologize for not properly updating the blog in a while. Internet troubles and personal issues kept me busy for a little while. But, I've got some new Posers freshly uploaded to the stores - Kids 4 AutumnSunshine, Mavka Halloween Series as well as Mavka SteamPunk inspired Series and a SteamPunk Cookie series. Check them out! :)

DMD_AutumnSunshine_Preview

DMD_MavkaMissSass_Preview

DMD_MavkaLilSassy_Preview

DMD_MavkaGothWitch_Preview

DMD_MavkaNightWitch_Preview

DMD_MavkaPunkWitch_Preview

DMD_MavkaVampWitch_Preview

DMD_SteamCookie_Preview

DMD_SteamedCookie_Preview

DMD_Steamy_Preview

DMD_SteamzzzCookie_Preview

Thanks for looking.

XOXOXO,
Dani

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...