Stores I Sell At

My Friends Blogs

My Personal CT

Followers

Follow darkmoonsdream on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
YAY - look what CT members from various stores made for me:

CTJune10_3

Angel made me this awesome tag using my Journey On kit. You can find her tut here on her blog.

CTJune10_5

Stayyseee made me this wicked tag, using my Journey Beyond kit. You can find her tut here on her blog.

CTJune10_6

CTJune10_1

Look at these beautiful tags! Thank you sooo much Chelle.

CTJune10_7

And what an adorable cutie of a tag she made using the Shamrock Pixie kit. You can find the tut for this tag on her blog here.

CTJune10_2

Julie made me a kick-ass tag using my part of the Eclipse Collab - thank you so much, hun. :) Find the tut here on her blog.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to all the CT for their hard work. I truly appreciate it, and you don't need to tell me I'm the friggenest slow-poke airhead in getting stuff added to my blog. I'm so terribly sorry for not having done it right away already. :/

All of them have tons more awesome tuts on their blogs - so go and check 'em out! ;)

XOXOXO,
Dani

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...