Stores I Sell At

My Friends Blogs

My Personal CT

Followers

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Hello!

I've participated in another wonderful Bits n Bobs Blogtrain. :)

Hope you'll enjoy my kit - it's Tagger Size. If you'd like to see a larger preview, simply click on the thumbnail.

Preview~OhLAmour~DMD

You can get the kit here.
Please be sure to check out the other train stations to get more beautiful goodies and don't forget to leave some love while your there. ;)


XOXOXO,
Dani

4 comments:

SONDRA said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Hi Dani, Many thanks for your gorgeous addition to this blog train. love your poser, she's so ready for l'amour x

love and angel blessings frae Scotland xx

Lilly said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful part of the BT.

Gothic Inspirations said...

thank you so much hun for your great share! Snagging. Hugs, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...